Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DISAPPEARING CAT TOYS


I hate when this happens…

Like most cats, I have a plethora of cat toys… mainly stuffed mice, balls, and other batting-around type objects. The problem is that my cat toys keep mysteriously disappearing. For example, let’s say I’m playing with a toy mouse in the dining area. I give it a good bap and it heads into the living room. When I go to find my little stuffed rodent, it’s gone! Disappeared into thin air. Talk about a flummoxing enigma for a cat!

Well, the other day, Steve and his female (my humans) were cleaning the house, and during the process of doing so, they moved the couch forward a few feet. Lo and behold, all my cat toys suddenly reappeared – as if by magic! They were all there… lots of toy mice, my favorite ball with a bell inside, and even a copy of The World Is Your Litter Box Deluxe Edition (I can’t image how that got there!).

So, fellow cat, when your human cleans your home, make sure they do a thorough job and move the couch to clean underneath it. You might find that all your cat toys will reappear as good as new – except for a little dust, of course.

Now I can’t wait until they move the refrigerator!