Lately, several erudite kitty (and human) readers of The World Is Your Litter Box, my ultra-hilarious how-to manual for cats, have asked me about the status of the follow-up, The World Is STILL Your Litter Box… so, as a means providing an update (and take advantage of yet another opportunity to shamelessly promote my writing career), let me first tell you that barring any last-minute complications, The World Is STILL Your Litter Box will be out in the spring of 2010. We don’t have a firm release date yet, but when we do, I’ll be sure to let you know.
Meanwhile, here is a partial list of chapters from the new book that are finished so far…
- How to Tell If Your Human Is a True Cat Nut
- What to Do If Your Human Puts You On a Diet
- Breezy Excuses for Unacceptable Kitty Behavior
- Cat Sounds and What They Mean
- Fun Things to Do When You’re Buzzed On Catnip
- How to Live with Multiple Cats and Alpha Males
- Good Fighting (and Survival) Techniques
- How to Baby-sit Guest Kittens
- Why Cats Are Smarter Than Humans
Let me also apologize for being somewhat missing in action on the web lately, but as you can imagine, writing a book is very hard, time-consuming work… especially for a cat with a multitude of household responsibilities and a need to sleep 20 hours a day. But rest assured that Steve and I are working very diligently to complete The World Is STILL Your Litter Box, and when you finally read it, I think you’ll agree that it will have been worth the wait (if I don’t say so myself!).