Sunday, November 2, 2008

VOTE!

Well, the big day is about to arrive. After months and months and months of name calling, mudslinging, proselytizing and good old-fashioned B.S., Election Day is finally upon us. I don’t know about your humans, but Steve and his female have become fanatically obsessive about politics to the point where I’m afraid their heads are going to explode. Thank God it’s just about over.

All kidding aside though, this is a VERY important election for humans, cats, and all other living things, Planet Earth included… so if your human has not already voted, tell them to get up off their lazy you-know-what and get down to their polling place. Too much is at stake for any human to sit on the sidelines this time around.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

We live in Florida, so we voted already! I will be glad when election day is behind us and we can start moving forward together again.

Anonymous said...

I do not think that this vote is going to be fair, it seems to be more about the leader than what their actual plans and policies are going to be.. oh well.. s33t happens I guess ;)

V-V

Fred said...

I voted two weeks ago so I could head home after school and watch all the news coverage. I'll have lots to talk about in class tomorrow.