Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PARIS VACATION FOR STEVE & HIS FEMALE

Incroyable! On Wednesday, Steve and his female are leaving all their cares (and me) behind and going to Paris for a week’s vacation. A week in one of the most beautiful cities in the world … the sights, the ambience, the street life, the wine, the food, the Parisian chats.

Now, if I were a more magnanimous creature (in other words, not a cat), I would be happy for them. But while Steve and his female are enjoying themselves in the city of l’amour, I’ll be HOME ALONE with no one to care for me but my pet sitter. Boo-hoo-hoo, you say? Well imagine being left on YOUR OWN for eight full days and nights. Sure, I’ll be napping most of that time, but that’s not the point! With my humans gone, I won’t be able to get EXACTLY what I want EXACTLY when I want it! And, needless to say, I won’t be blogging or doing any other writing for a week, being that my typist, Steve, will be in dispose.

But, being the bigger cat, I’m putting my own selfish concerns aside to wish Steve and his female bon voyage… but don’t think there won’t be a VERY HIGH DEGREE of collateral kitty damage around the household to teach them a lesson for leaving me alone while they gallivant around Paree. Mon Dieu!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thinks that maybee you need a brother is sister for company!!!!
;)

V-V

Ivan from WMD said...

That is just wrong. I guess I'm lucky my mom is a travelphobe.

Ellen Whyte said...

Poor you! Insist on a live in servant to keep you company...

Anonymous said...

You will find better deals by choosing travel packages. The downside is if you prefer to visit Paris without a tour guide, then forgets your itinerary. The packages have tour guides that take you to Paris’s main tourist attractions.