Friday, November 14, 2008

BACK FROM PARIS & BOOK SIGNING

Steve and his female have returned from their vacation in Paris (thank God), so now they can get back to paying FULL ATTENTION to me! Naturally, they had to pay for leaving me alone with my pet sitter, so I was forced to do a certain amount of collateral damage around the homestead. I'll have the full damage report in a couple days.

Meanwhile, on Saturday November 15th, from 1-5 PM, Steve will be signing copies of The World Is Your Litter Box at Barnes & Noble in Palmdale, CA. If you live in the area, please drop by and say hi. Barnes & Noble is located in The Marketplace at 39228 10th Street West in Palmdale. For more information, please call 661-272-9958.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I hope you did some good damage to teach them a lesson about leaving you alone!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to your Momma and Dadda... I hope they did not take the local custom an have hairy armpits and legs!! :) heheh

V-V