Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MARCH MADNESS FOR CATS


We're finally coming to the end of March Madness and I'm happy to see that my favorite college team, the Washington State Cougars, is in the East Regionals of the NCAA Tournament. Actually, I don't know anything about basketball except that it's played by very tall humans and involves a lot of running around, and I don't really know if Washington State is good enough to win the whole enchilada... but from a cat's perspective, the name "Cougars" has a nice ring to it.

5 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

My daddy's favorite team is out of it. He is a Purdue Boilermaker cause he graduated from there. They'll be better next year!
I'm glad your team did well. A happy human means more treats for the kitty.

Just Ducky said...

Its Whiskerconsin's Bucky Badger for me.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I don't watch basketball......
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your book looks really good!
--JB

Quasi said...

Hi JB,

Thanks for your kind words about The World Is Your Litter Box. I actually don't watch basketball either... it's way too confusing!

Your Friend,
Quasi

Unknown said...

Thanks Quasi. I'll add link to you on my site. If you could do the same for me, that would be great.