- They’re much more original than roses.
- They’re way cheaper than roses (now I’ve got your attention, huh).
- They’re less fattening than chocolates.
- They won’t melt and turn gooey like chocolates.
- We need the money more than See’s Candy or FTD Florist.
- They’re sexier than anything you'll find at Victoria's Secret (well... maybe not)
- Your Valentine will be impressed with your exceptional taste in literature.
- You can order the books from Amazon and avoid the dreaded mall… and Amazon will even gift wrap them for you!
- Your Valentine will think you’re the cat’s pajamas for getting her such a unique and thoughtful gift.
- Your Valentine will like my books so much, you might even get lucky!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Valentine's Day Gift Suggestions (For Males Only!)
Hey tomcats and male humans… I know what you’re thinking right about now. You’re thinking, “Yikes! Valentine’s Day is just a little over a week away and I haven’t gotten anything for my honey! Whatever shall I do?” Well, if your Valentine loves cats (and who doesn’t), may I humbly suggest that you buy her my two books, The World Is Your Litter Box and the sequel, The World Is STILL Your Litter Box. In fact, to accentuate my point, here are ten good reasons why my books would make such great presents for your cat-loving Valentine: