Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update: The World Is STILL Your Litter Box


The World Is STILL Your Litter Box, my long-awaited follow-up to The World Is Your Litter Box, has entered the production phase. In other words, barring any unexpected human foibles, the book is on schedule for release toward the end of May. VERY exciting! The new book contains the same edgy, meow-out-loud humor that has made The World Is Your Litter Box a cat cult classic. Here are just some of the chapters:
  • How to Tell If Your Human Is a True Cat Nut
  • How to Live with Multiple Cats & Alpha Males
  • Ways to Annoy Your Human Just for Fun
  • What to Do If Your Human Puts You On a Diet
  • Things to Do (And Not to Do) When You're Buzzed On Catnip
  • How to Make Sure Your Human Keeps Your Litter Box Clean
  • Flummoxing Enigmas for Cats

The World Is STILL Your Litter Box will be available in both softcover and ebook formats. And if I may say so myself, it's just as funny (if not funnier) than its predecessor. Get ready to laugh your hind end off!

2 comments:

Flamincatdesigns said...

Oh how exciting Quasi, book no 2 !!

I love you taught your person meow out loud otherwise known as MOL.

I can hardly wait for it to be hot off the press.

I don't know if you covered this topic, but I need to know how to keep my humans from aquiring more cats! Its getting tougher to rule the house. Concatulations! Kali cat and the other 3 cats in the house.

Gattina said...

Wow ! congratulations to your second book !