Monday, March 1, 2010

More Info About The World Is STILL Your Litter Box


The manuscript for The World Is STILL Your Litter Box is finally complete. Whew! Writing a book is VERY hard work, especially for a busy cat like myself who has a myriad of other important kitty responsibilities (such as cleaning myself, patrolling the yard and looking cute).

Fortunately for me, my human, Steve, is handling the whole process of getting the book ready for publication, etc. In fact, last week, he met with Ward Schumaker, the artist who did the cover for The World Is Your Litter Box about doing the cover for the new book. Ward is a very well-known and talented artist, so we're happy to have him on board and we can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Meanwhile, not to toot my own horn (beep beep), but I must say I've outdone myself with The World Is STILL Your Litter Box. And fellow cat, like the first book, it's loaded with information to help make your life even more pleasant and enjoyable than it already is. And of course, it's disguised as a cute cat book so your human will buy it, little realizing that it is you who will actually reap the benefits.

The World Is STILL Your Litter Box will be available in May 2010. I'll provide updated information for you as it arises.

No comments: