Monday, April 27, 2009

QUASI ON TWITTER!

As one of the coolest cats in cyberspace (if I don't say so myself), I've signed up with Twitter... well, actually Steve signed me up. Anyway, if you would like to follow me and stay current with all the latest minutia in my life (naps, mealtimes, work on the followup to The World Is Your Litter Box, etc.), please visit at twitter.com/QuasiCat. Be sure to leave your URL so I can follow you as well.

Are these Internet time-wasters great or what! And doesn't that little bird in the Twitter logo look delicious? (Hey, just kidding!)

3 comments:

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I hope this doesn't mean that you won't be blogging anymore...we really enjoy your blog and mom won't let us twitter while she is off hunting during the day.

Fred said...

I use Twitter sometimes. I'll have to add you when I sign in again.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mom won't let us twitter, she says we are on the compooper to much as it is ~The Fluffy Tribe