Tuesday, January 20, 2009

INAGURATION OF PRESIDENT OBAMA - PART 2

CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA

Your Inaugural Address was stirring, especially your call for all of us to contribute. As a cat, I would like to offer my services in ridding the White House of any pesky rodents that might be hanging around.

Seriously, though, we wish you all the best in facing the enormous challenges that lie before you, and before all of us as Americans. Speaking on behalf of Steve, the female and (of course) myself, I'm glad you're our new president!


Your Friend,
Quasi

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm glad too! We watched the inauguration with hearts filled with hope and pride.

Gattina said...

Congratulations to your new president !
I watched an american president inauguration for the first time, as many other Europeans too, this time it was special. The first one I remember was Kennedy !

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Our mom took the day off from work to watch the inauguration too. She was leaky eyed part of the time and said it was because she finally felt hope that indeed when we are united we can and will make a difference.

Hey Quasi, if Mr. Obama contacts you about the white house job, Tommy and I would love to come and help you out.