If you already bought The World Is Your Litter Box, but don’t yet have The World Is STILL Your Litter Box, you can now save 10% off the cover price of the sequel (that’s a jaw-dropping savings of $1.20!). If you don’t yet have either book, you can purchase them together for the incredibly low price of $20.70. Astounding bargains like this don’t come along every day, especially when we’re talking classic (and extremely funny) cat literature. In fact, to put everything in proper perspective, here are several good reasons why you should buy both books together…
- When you finish the first book, you can start the second one immediately (Yes, that’s right… instant gratification!)
- You’ll get twice as many laughs.
- Shipping both books together requires less fossil fuel and helps the environment.
- Both books together are cheaper than the complete works of Shakespeare (and WAY easier to understand).
- The two covers complement each other and will look nice on your coffee table.
- Double is ALWAYS better (think double cheeseburgers or two scoops of ice cream).
- You’ll be the envy of all your cat-loving friends.
- Your cat(s) will acquire twice as much wisdom from yours truly.
- I’ll earn twice as many royalties (Hey, might as well be honest here!).
- Your cat(s) will be doubly thankful and doubly nice to you (for a few minutes, anyway).
No serious cat lover should be without The World Is Your Litter Box and The World Is STILL Your Litter Box, so order now! For more info on both books, and a link to Amazon, visit the official The World Is Your Litter Box website.