Friday, December 11, 2009

QUASI'S "I WANT" CHRISTMAS LIST

Well, fellow cats, once again it’s that self-indulgent time of the year when I make out my list of what I want for Christmas. I’ve been a good cat this year (well… pretty good), so I hope Santa will come through big time.

Here’s my “I want” list for Christmas 2009:
  • A new litter box (with a uniformed washroom attendant to keep it clean)
  • One of those retro Felix the Cat clocks
  • A subscription to Cat Fancy magazine
  • An iPhone with Hello Kitty ringtones (Steve got one and its tres cool!)
  • Enough catnip to keep me buzzed for a year
  • A Taylor Swift CD (Yes, I still have a crush on her!)
  • Opposable thumbs
  • A generous gift certificate to Petco
  • Socks and ties (just kidding!)
  • A nice new cardboard box to explore and sleep in
  • A new scratching post (that I can ignore while heading for the arm of the couch)
  • Some intellectually-challenging cat toys
  • The World Is Your Litter Box (hey, you just knew I had to sneak it in!)
  • World Peace
  • Food, food and MORE FOOD

2 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sounds like a good wish list to us!

oldwhitelady said...

We're hoping for those thumbs, too, but we doubt mom will get them for us. Of course, we don't want to have surgery, either.

We also think that's a very good wish list.

Good thing you mentioned the book. Mom bought one, and she lent it to someone, some time ago. We don't think she got it back, yet.

Oldwhitelady's cats.