Now this is all fine and good, but what I really want to know is… how will the stimulus package be of benefit to us cats? Needless to say, I don’t have time to paw through the thousand-plus pages of details, so I thought I’d pose a few question to my kitty friends in the blogosphere, who may have some answers.
Will the stimulus package…
- Put more (and tastier) cat food in our bowls?
- Provide us with better health care coverage for trips to the hated vet?
- Help our humans find jobs so we can take extra long naps while they’re at work?
- Put more money in our humans’ pockets so they can spend it on us?
- Improve our schools so children can learn more about cats?
- Help American workers build better and safer cat toys?
- Help decrease global warming and increase global purring?
- Help reduce our dependence on foreign catnip?
If anyone has the answers to some or all of these questions, please let me know. Meanwhile, let’s hope the stimulus package proves helpful to cats, humans, and all other living things.