While I’m extremely flattered by this effort, I must earnestly and respectfully say NO WAY! Here are just a few of the reasons why I would NEVER want to be president:
- It would be WAY too much work
- It would require me to deal with unpleasant humans
- It would require me to make boring, longwinded speeches
- It would require me to leave Burbank CA and move to Washington, DC
- It would be too hard to hide from the Secret Service
- It would disrupt my napping schedule
So, thanks but no thanks. I’ll leave the presidential campaign to the human candidates and my kitty friends in the blogosphere who have already tossed their proverbial hats into the ring. May the best man (or cat) win!